• Fashion Revolution Day #insideout Who made your clothes? @clubmonaco leather jacket @thisiswhistles came top and skirt both Made in China
  • Fashion Revolution Day begins @fash_rev Will be asking throughout the day - who made your clothes?  Hope everyone joins in! #InsideOut (pic via @gettyfashion)
  • It was announced a while ago but wanted to say how happy I am to have been asked to select Dress of the Year 2013 at Fashion Museum in Bath. My choice was this @christopherkanestudio SS13 beauty.
  • Love this concertina beach scene print on @marios_official tote available at @therefineryhk now! #PMQIS
  • Congrats to my cousin @elizabethlauldn and her new shop @therefineryhk in the new PMQ building @PMQHKDesign #PMQIS much love for @BernstockSpeirs bunny ears!

Zoeshoot1

What in the world is someone doing wearing my Stella McCarntney trench, my vintage pink shirt, my Princess Tam Tam socks and my Roland Mouret headband running across a slightly faded photograph?  No, someone hasn’d made off with all my clothes but this is a pic from a photoshoot I styled an age ago using my own clothes.  Its fuzzy haze and Marie Antoinette-ish colours made me think this would be the perfect post V-Day image to put up if you’re still in that fuzzy romantic haze.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day, single or not!

(Photography by the wonderful Kevin Wong….)

1. natty says:

Wow – this is fab, I love the way you can see the wall through the sheer skirt. Where did this feature? Also I saw on Brittique you are doing a spot of guest buying. How exciting! x

2. jen b. says:

Great shot. You do a wonderful job styling! Those socks & gloves are soo perfect together.

3. cate says:

that’s cool that you styled a photoshoot with your own clothes!
    …somehow i didn’t even realise it was valentine’s day…

4. you styled that!!? you’re a genius, i swear!

5. Drusilla says:

Lovely picture, and great styling! Where was the necklace from (even if it was ‘stylist’s own’? :)

Thanks guys! Means a lot as I’m very hesitant to blog about the stuff that I have styled…. completely new field for me… I don’t have any pretensions about my skills anyway…
    The necklace is just a lot of pom pom trim from a haberdashery…. self made!

7. selina says:

post all the photos!! just love this one, soft candy colours are my obsession right now

8. Fashionista says:

While I do agree that there is a curious intrigue in the way the photo portrays the essence of the clothes, I must say that it was done in a smart way. COnFuSiOn meets INTENSITY…yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to say…I will also add that for those of who who are looking for an edgy depiction of style, visit artfulwears.com…their clothes are quite edgy indeed.

9. yulanda says:

The styling works so well for this photograph. Good job to everyone involved! Was this your first time styling a shoot?

10. Lady Coveted says:

that’s so funny, because i thought that pic was right up your style alley…
    its’ a beautiful picture.
    also, i looooove petticoats, i wish i could wear them more often.

11. natty says:

Blog more! Blog more! Your talents, as well as blogging, writing and sheer fashion knowledge is also styling by the looks of it!

12. Rosie says:

oh thats just lovely. i kinda cant look away

13. chloe says:

i love you hair blonde. you should keep it that way.

14. WITHNAIL says:

i’m dying to see more shoots you’ve styled, seriously! especially if this absolutely gorgeous photo is anything to go by… ever since you mentioned you had done some work as a stylist i’ve been desperate to know more!

15. rollergirl says:

Bravo…! Are we allowed to see the rest of the pics?

16. miss woo says:

Ooh I love it! I second the comment above, it will be nice to see a little more from the shoot!

I may post more… again… a little shy to be honest because in truth, I think I’m a bit shit…

18. emily says:

Spotted you on facehunter wearing a KILLER harelequin skirt!!!

19. Anonymous says:

i love the colour combination…
    wonderful outift

20. bangle says:

Beautiful. But I’m interested to see how you *do* dress Monday-Friday! How do you translate your weekend style for work? Please make this a future post :)
    Keep up the great work!

21. Connie says:

Love this styled outfit!!!Love the colour combination… reminds me of the colours of cakes that make me all happy (but usually taste yuck)An acid version of Marie A.! This picture is now my wall paper :-)

22. shoesshoesshoes says:

I love how all these accessories compliment the clothes. Ive seen really fabulous gloves everywhere recently-I really want to get my hands on a pair… where can I find some? I have been wearing a lot of belts as well- i just got a great one from shopgoldyn.com