• Fashion Revolution Day #insideout Who made your clothes? @clubmonaco leather jacket @thisiswhistles came top and skirt both Made in China
  • Fashion Revolution Day begins @fash_rev Will be asking throughout the day - who made your clothes?  Hope everyone joins in! #InsideOut (pic via @gettyfashion)
  • It was announced a while ago but wanted to say how happy I am to have been asked to select Dress of the Year 2013 at Fashion Museum in Bath. My choice was this @christopherkanestudio SS13 beauty.
  • Love this concertina beach scene print on @marios_official tote available at @therefineryhk now! #PMQIS
  • Congrats to my cousin @elizabethlauldn and her new shop @therefineryhk in the new PMQ building @PMQHKDesign #PMQIS much love for @BernstockSpeirs bunny ears!

I‚Äôm crying from the rooftops with this beautiful image by Annabel Mehran to declare that the weather is officially warm enough for me to go barelegged and shortsleeved…. nothing more to be said really other than I hope these days are here to stay as multi-sherbet-coloured satin skirts are itching to be worn in this way…

Skirts

From Foto Decadent

1. Yesterday was bright and warm–you could smell Spring on the air. Today is depressingly cold and rainy…
    Oh, for layered sherbet toned skirts and the weather to wear them in!

2. N says:

the colours look amazing on that photo, but the feet look a bit strange and veiny…!

3. Elisabeth says:

A great picture; I love the candy cute colours of the dress!

4. Molly says:

I love her pictures. Did you see her other one of the shadowed faces on the grass?
    It was really amazing.
    its 6 degrees here in cambridge and i am literally pining for summer to arrive.
    hehe.

5. Jeanne says:

Lovely! I seem to be in charge of the weather lately — Monday was delightful and warm when I was wearing a long-sleeve top and cardigan, so I wore a cute spring top on Tuesday without bringing a sweater… and the weather’s gotten steadily worse since then. Gah!

6. cindy says:

ooh that picture is so pretty. i wish it would get warmer over here! :[

7. Cate says:

i also wish it would get warmer. i want spring spring spring! it’s ONE degree celsius over here! :(

8. Imelda Matt says:

this means its about to get colder over here:(

9. gracie says:

to think that it was snowing a few days ago….and now I’m also dying for silk skirts in every colour so I can layer them like that….mmmm they remind me of ice cream in a completely non-wierd way

10. Globalglamour says:

OMG! I love that photo, grrr…want that skirt now!!!
    G.G.
    xoxo

11. Swoon! THat photo is to die for!

12. Swoon! THat photo is to die for!

13. mica says:

Great picture! I would love a skirt like that.
    It’s such a shame it’s moving into winter now in Australia and it’s getting a bit cold now for skirts.

14. Lola says:

The shoot is from Vice magazine’s current issue, in case you want to check it out.
    x

15. qwcex rzeafm pcdsazo aeuvbd sxjur boynaxi daqfvz

16. If you could e mail me with a few ideas on just how you made your website look this excellent, I would be grateful.