• #insideout oi oi @cosstores and @currentelliott - who made your clothes??? @fash_rev
  • Last @designerjumble outfit of the day - @saundersstudio jacket, Betty Jackson jacket, Antithesis shirt, @fromsomewhereuk top, Loewe skirt, Luella bag
  • More brilliant @designerjumble pieces @prada top and skirt, Antony Price parachute dress @rupertsanderson shoes
  • Made In Britain pieces by @jameslonglondon and @topshop Who made your clothes? #InsideOut @fash_rev
  • Amazing pieces from a 1,500 collection of Hannalore Smart, widow of Circus King Billy Smart Jr... Alaia,  Gaultier, Comme, Issey Miyake, Prada... All going into @designerjumble soon with some on auction!! Gaultier corset, vintage customised jeans, Prada shoes, CdG skirt - very Meadham Kirchhoff SS13!

I’m a forward thinking kinda gal.  I well and truly anticipate my landing on the moon during my life time.  It will happen and when it does, I’d very much like to wear Liam Fahy’s design that won him the Fashion Fringe Shoe competition, bagging him a paid internship with Rupert Sanderson.  The white shiny plastic/patent and the way it is cut up into pieces and overlaps and also the non-clompy wedge makes it the ideal shoe to take my first moon steps.  Yes, I am eliminating any rules of physics in this space-shoe equation.  Me thinks my chances of walking in the shoes as opposed to the moon are slightly bigger so I’ll also happily take pairing the shoes with a pair of skinny ruched black satin trousers, a white boiled wool big shouldered cape top and some Martin Margiela visor sunglasses as a sensible alternative.

Liamfffs2

1. WendyB says:

They have a ’60s vibe.

2. Rosaline says:

I can’t look at those and not think “Storm Trooper.”
    Not that it’s a bad thing. I enjoy sci-fi.

3. Liz says:

I’m sure that I would be the only person in my town to own a pair of these. I would wear these with white jeans.

4. Those shoes remind me of Star Wars soooo much.

5. ahhhh 60s space age style….Great!!! Love Rupert Sanderson shoes!!!!

6. How cool are those shoes! I’m not sure how comfy they’d be but hey I’d compromise that..

7. Sarah says:

They really make me think of starwars and storm troppers which made me smile.

8. there very 60′s space age, i cant say they tickle my fancy!

9. lady coveted says:

yep, look out chewie-baca!
    ;)
    these are lovely. i know a while back someone somewhere on this planet tried making these exo skeleton type sneakers. it didn’t bode well. maybe in this new century we’re ready.

10. Pamcasso says:

I def see stormtrooper too:) Thanks for visiting my blog!

11. Oh these are wonderful, much more stylish that Star Wars to me, more Ghost In The Shell.

12. Armilda says:

True! It reminds me so much of Star Wars, but I love the concept. It looks oddly comfortable, but that’s just me.

13. Anonymous says:

I see Storm Troopers in drag, not that that isn’t a good thing…
    Or, yeah, GITS – the Major could totally pull off this look.

14. oh. so they remind everyone of storm troopers. haha guess i’m not orginial there. and i also agree with everyone that the storm troopers association isn’t a bad thing. they’re geek chic at it’s most original.

15. They look really comfy!! I’d wear them with thick black tights and a REALLY volumous black dress, or something silver!!
    x

16. Imelda Matt says:

I’m so happy for him…he’s an amazing talent. I saw this boot in sketch form months ago and I’m blow away at how brilliant he’s executed it.

17. enc says:

Your Space outfit sounds perfect. I can’t believe how much I love those shoes.

18. a dreamer says:

that shoe reminds me of the japanese toyota robot that plays the trumpet. haha

19. airjordan says:

there very 60′s space age, fantastic.

20. donna says:

good for you, just do it.

21. lina says:

beautiful shoe, like the purity and its color

22. I know a while back someone somewhere on this planet tried making these exo skeleton type sneakers. it didn’t bode well.

23. You’re right, those shoes are out of this world!

24. Your pictures chosen is so good that we can understand the topic you show, but I suggest you add some introduction to express it.

25. tas latop says:

nice shoe, mostly the colors, white and black

26. This shoe is like that of Star Wars and Star Trek movies. The futuristic design is very eye catching. I think this would be a good market.

27. skin care says:

So cooool! The shoe here is like a Starwars! I never imagined that those props could be in real world. Darn, in public too. I got to grab this!

28. Yes it is! That shoes i like an space shoes! hehehe I wish i could get of that.

29. Those shoes remind me of Star Wars soooo much.

30. A great post, thanks for taking the time to share, continued success to your site in the future! GOOD Work!!

31. apotek dk says:

Denne sko er som Star Wars og Star Trek film. Det futuristiske design er meget i√∏jnefaldende.

32. Home is the place where ,when you have to go there , it has to take you in

33. yes i agree mildred, bravo!

34. The aricle is very interesting. You are generally a very skilled writer.This is a very good read for me, Must concede that you are on the list of best blogger I ever discovered.

35. Vang Segel says:

This shoe reminds me of the japanese toyota robot that plays the trumpet. hi hi.
    make money online

36. Camarad says:

What remarkable post! i know a while back someone somewhere on this planet tried making these exo skeleton type sneakers. it didn’t bode well. maybe in this new century we’re ready.

37. Seems as if I remember my sister having shoes like those back in 1997.

38. That’s the perfect insight in a thread like this.i like this shoes

39. sweets says:

i also like it do you know where to buy it?

40. Jinny says:

It looks modernized.CAn you tell me where to buy this?

41. Des says:

Wow! Where can I buy those?! My boyfriend would go nuts if I showed up to a date wearing shoes like that!