• Sasquatchfabrix S4 pyjama look
  • Pleats Please roses
  • Karaoke dunce cc @tommyton @Steve_Salter @junsukeyamasaki @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima
  • Karaoke Queens @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima !!!
  • Hiding in plain sight @craigandkarl X @lespecs_eyewear #sakura

Insprail_2

Well the move is almost done and I’m finally at my new hovel with about a million things left to be done.  The clothes storage thing is almost done but not quite there yet but pics will ensue once I have had time to recover from this mammoth weekend (I’m a bit gutted that a bank holiday weekend has not gone ‘mammoth’ the way I want it to…) where blood (quite literally cuts all over my hands and legs…), sweat and tears were shed.

If I type gently, my fingers can still muster up a post without me howling in pain… and seeing as the wardrobe (this doesn’t denote actual cuboid furniture if you must know…) isn’t entirely there, all I have is my rail which I plan on changing regularly with the the pretty things that make me feel happy when I pass by and give it a glance.  Since I’m bleary eyed and blind in the mornings without my contact lenses, a flash of lace, or a touch of frilly chiffon or running my hand sover some badges over a shirt might jolt me up a little.  I like some heavy petting action with my clothes and I’m not afraid to admit it.

My first rail has a bit of a pale blue/peach/beige thing going on but that could all change in a few days time…

1. Chic Looks says:

I like this idea, im a horrible morning person so waking up to me favourite things would make me jolly happy, also I like the parachute song, I reckon I’m addicted to the video

2. Rhiannon says:

You’re all moved in! It’s the biggest hassle in the world, but doesn’t it feel wonderful to have it done with?
    That rack of clothes is lovely–I’m especially eyeing the trench coat!

3. Glad to hear it all went relatively smoothly, and that there were no crushed fingers or toes (always seems to happen) Have fun getting settled now, the worst is surely over!

4. lisa says:

Congrats on being moved in! The rail sounds like a great idea.

5. selina says:

it’s a bit like a shop window! i’m sure if you did put the rail near your window you’d have admirers from below!

6. a lady says:

this is a brilliant idea–not just for display purposes, but when getting an outfit together seems like an impossible task and threatens to take up too much of the day. something to ponder…

7. KD says:

I’m sure it’ll serve as a wonderful pick-me-up and it is, certainly beautiful eye candy. Would you car to visit my blog for a wee second, as I think you’ll appreciate my latest post? (I know you visit my blog pretty often from comments, and I really appreciate it, but I just thought that maybe you’d like to see the latest.)

8. beautiful colors on the rack. i cant wait to see what u do with your new bubble ( sorry cant resist a word pun ;) )

9. I had an apartment with no closets once, and I had my clothes on display. I loved it.
    Love the rail idea.
    Yay on moving in.

10. Ouch, take it easy on yourself Susie- but at least the hard part seems to be done!
    I covet your clothes rail…

11. Such a lush idea…it’s like an inspiration wall or a physical moodboard for personal dressing!! If I had one, I know by the end of the week it would have so much junk hanging off it.
    Congrats on the successful move by the way…now comes the fun part of making the place your own. Cx

12. lady coveted says:

oh dear… i’m glad to hear you made it, moving is about one of the most stressful things, i always say to myself ‘good god, where did all this stuff come from?’
    but the rail, looks perfect… it’s also nice to see the faux fur bolero happy in it’s new home.

13. jo says:

that does look like some kinda theme! how nice it’d be to wake up to a nice outfit everyday. i mean i don’t think cohesiveness along with other days when dressing up – but this sure is a nice thing to look at!

14. AWW i like this idea and it definatley would wake me up in the morning very happy indeed!

15. a. says:

susie,
    I got the new Anthropologie catalog in the mail today, and although I’m sure you’re generally characterize thier clothes as, how do you put it, mumsy? I was taken by these shoes and how much they reminded me of that pretty little cage dress: