• #insideout oi oi @cosstores and @currentelliott - who made your clothes??? @fash_rev
  • Last @designerjumble outfit of the day - @saundersstudio jacket, Betty Jackson jacket, Antithesis shirt, @fromsomewhereuk top, Loewe skirt, Luella bag
  • More brilliant @designerjumble pieces @prada top and skirt, Antony Price parachute dress @rupertsanderson shoes
  • Made In Britain pieces by @jameslonglondon and @topshop Who made your clothes? #InsideOut @fash_rev
  • Amazing pieces from a 1,500 collection of Hannalore Smart, widow of Circus King Billy Smart Jr... Alaia,  Gaultier, Comme, Issey Miyake, Prada... All going into @designerjumble soon with some on auction!! Gaultier corset, vintage customised jeans, Prada shoes, CdG skirt - very Meadham Kirchhoff SS13!

As soon as I received my Tristan Blair wedges which were held at the post office depot because of custom charges (grrr…), I opened the box and inhaled them….yup, new shoes haven’t come my way for a long time and even after having had them for a few days, I keep getting a whiff of that fresh patent/leather smell (I’m also addicted to the smell of vinyl rubber…).  I haven’t had a chance to try them on with different stuff but just the feeling of new shoes reassures me  that I haven’t been lost of the fashion abyss of no-man’s land given my lack of opportunity to shop…. this is the week when things should pick up due to other packages arriving etc…

Seems like a bit of an obvious statement on a fashion blog but god bless online shopping.  I know I’ve always waxed lyrical about various e-boutiques but when I was a flitting around with bags of time, I did tend to do all my shopping in person… now the fact is, those e-boutiques that I’ve talked up have to be relied upon, with or without custom charges.  eBay isn’t even an option as my search time has been cut down too… I wistfully reminisce about those days of going through my eBay keyword routine at leisure with a cup of tea and five rich tea fingers (just the right amount to dunk your way through the tea…).

Tbwedge1

Tbwedge2_2

1. you meant it when you said you’d probably do damage with your shoes this season! Great when the little beauties arrive nothing like a package to add to the joy of the spoils of your eshopping kill.

2. you meant it when you said you’d probably do damage with your shoes this season! Great when the little beauties arrive nothing like a package to add to the joy of the spoils of your eshopping kill.

3. you meant it when you said you’d probably do damage with your shoes this season! Great when the little beauties arrive nothing like a package to add to the joy of the spoils of your eshopping kill.

4. you meant it when you said you’d probably do damage with your shoes this season! Great when the little beauties arrive nothing like a package to add to the joy of the spoils of your eshopping kill.

5. you meant it when you said you’d probably do damage with your shoes this season! Great when the little beauties arrive nothing like a package to add to the joy of the spoils of your eshopping kill.

6. miss sophie says:

those are the most interesting versions of the brogue i’ve seen. i love that your silver tights gives the entire shoe+tights a trompe l’oeil effect!

7. Indifferent says:

Shoes! These are to adore, not to wear! I love it when some pieces are so unique that they’re almost too awesome to wear them(out) but still…you have to show these babies to the world! BTW, at first I thought they were boots because of the silver legginngs…hey, now we know they would look great if they’d come in that shape! Wear them with joy!

8. floraposte says:

Lovely, lovely shoes! Can’t wait to see the whole outfit not just the silver leggings.

9. Jill says:

Those shoes are so insane! The shine is multiplied with the addition of the leggings. Definetly want to see these with some outfits.

10. Kate says:

sigh…that new shoe smell. The act of buying shoes isn’t complete without it :) and when they look that good it makes the purchase even better!!

11. lauren_a says:

My word! They’re amazing, get trying them on with all your other fantastic finds. Out of interest, please help me out: what was your eBay keyword routine!? I’m officially the worst ebayer of all time because I just end up spending a fortune on my lunch break every day. Doesn’t help that I work at Reiss either!
    Thanks Susie x

12. waxy says:

those shoes are to die for!!!

13. Dee says:

So. Shiny. Drool!

14. Robot feet = mint. Fact.
    That’s genuine maths that is.

15. ivoreece says:

If I remember rightly, you posted some similar shoes here on your blog…
    And now they’re yours!!! :)

16. yumiko says:

id love to see the whole outfit.
    your leggings look great with the shoes!

17. lisa says:

Great shoes! New shoes are always exciting.

18. WendyB says:

Those are crazy! I love them.

19. Anonymous says:

Those shoes are beautiful!

20. I hardly internet shop because Im never entirely sure what size I am in shoes or clothes, but packages arriving in the post is one of my favourite things ever, so I wish I did use online boutiques and ebay more.
    The shoes are just downright amazing.

21. Just Scaree me-me-me… popping in to say I can’t walk in Xtian LoBooTIns… But luv the notion that people like him and agnes b hav hit Da Big Time without doing advertising… Would luv to see you again in London in October… Am launching a new bookzine about what’s movin in France… It’s called The New Waver…

22. Austere says:

Those shoes are amazing! I like them paired with the silver leggings.

23. Imelda Matt says:

Even though those wedges are from last summer – they still look fierce! btw nice find I didn’t think you’d be able to track them down.

24. Farren says:

patent shoes make my world go round. i’m not sure what it is about patent. but, i do believe more than 50 percent of my shoes are some form of patent. <3 i love that new shoe smell as well! and boo to customs charges. =/

25. Amber | CFS says:

I was amazed this weekend to find a wee shop near my house packed with a huge range of Melissa & Tristan Blair shoes! It’s so wonderful to know I won’t have to buy them off the internet (when I can afford them!).

26. lady coveted says:

ooh the silver legs are like robots! how swweeet!

27. enc says:

Wow, those are the best-looking wedges I’ve seen so far all season. I can’t wait to see what you do with them.

28. kristin says:

those are wild and completely amazing!

29. celia says:

I think I need holidays because this pic reminds me of the cruise ship’s decks! lol…

30. wow there real spacehoppers nice tho i wana see what you team them with post a picture!!!

31. Dina says:

Hello Tin Man!
    or woman. In the coolest way possible.

32. jo says:

my friend and i have been lapping up copious amounts of silver – from accessories, belts, bags to shoes. now i need those tights and those shoeess!

33. KD says:

Gah! They are so amazing that the first word(?) that popped into my head was”Gah!”

34. Stephie says:

Lust! that pair of shoes is just PERFECT.

35. Kori says:

Wow – gotta love such a perfect mix between historical and futuristic! I know you will make outfits with those that will put all of us to shame, but in a good, awe-inspiring way…

36. Oh! the smell of new leather fresh from the box! It certainly is addicting.
    I never seem to get over that scent! hahhaaaaaaa
    It can only get more and more addicting…

37. I envy you for having that shoes. :D
    The design and the color click together. Very lovely shoes. I am a fan of wedge shoes too and I hope I can have this one someday. :D

38. SteerePrope says:

Hello I bookmarked a couple fo sites for yacht enthusiasts
    You’ll find deals on corporate yacht charter, horizon yacht charters, england yacht charters, west yacht charters, cyoa yacht charters, and more.
    [url=http://digg.com/travel_places/A_awesome_website_for_yacht_charter_deals]private yacht charters,horizon yacht charters, england yacht charters,barefootyacht charters, thomas yacht charters[/url]
    [url=http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/yacht-charter-guide.com/]private yacht charters,yatch charters, england yacht charters,barefootyacht charters, american yacht charters[/url]

39. Wow, I never knew that That new shoe smell…. That’s pretty interesting…

40. What a extraordinary page you possess I’m so delighted to have discovered it I have just passed the previous 20 mins running through several of your articles and reviews, and have also bookmarked some of them. I will defiantly be back to learn a tiny bit more when i have alittle more time.