• #insideout oi oi @cosstores and @currentelliott - who made your clothes??? @fash_rev
  • Last @designerjumble outfit of the day - @saundersstudio jacket, Betty Jackson jacket, Antithesis shirt, @fromsomewhereuk top, Loewe skirt, Luella bag
  • More brilliant @designerjumble pieces @prada top and skirt, Antony Price parachute dress @rupertsanderson shoes
  • Made In Britain pieces by @jameslonglondon and @topshop Who made your clothes? #InsideOut @fash_rev
  • Amazing pieces from a 1,500 collection of Hannalore Smart, widow of Circus King Billy Smart Jr... Alaia,  Gaultier, Comme, Issey Miyake, Prada... All going into @designerjumble soon with some on auction!! Gaultier corset, vintage customised jeans, Prada shoes, CdG skirt - very Meadham Kirchhoff SS13!

IMG_2248
I went for a bit of a binge today.  Not even the good kind of all-you-can-eat-cake binge (damnit…. when am I get back to Hong Kong for dessert buffets).  Nope, it was sadly a Topshop binge.  I say sadly because what with the few opportunities that I get to shop these days, I should use my time more wisely.  That said, the few opportunities also happen to fall upon un-shop-like hours – i.e. hours that only Topshop operates (rumours of 24hr shopping hours at Topshop true or false?).  Still, I had a few intentions in mind.  To check out the new collabs (check…got a Richard Nicoll grey jersey-topped shirt…so bloody predictable…).  To see whether the peach Emma Cook boots were in yet (yes they are and they're effing sold out…they never made it online but are apparently getting more in… I'm forced to try a sneaky source to see if I can nab them before I shoot off to Paris next week).  To see the EDIT section that I talked about a while ago because lovely Kat (blub…she's is off back to Melbourne…blub) had already been.  Whilst I was tempted by a bit of Marios or Nakkna….it was the KTZ which I was really after.  I missed their Fash Off on the last day of London Fashion Week but I did see that they got New Gen support this season and their A/W 09 stuff is really really fantastic…more about that when I get hold of pics.

Their S/S 09 of gem-encrusted leggings, tees, sweaters, satin dresses and bodies are all at the EDIT section of Topshop and ripe for touching, taking the piss out of (so many ppl were spewing "WTF?" at the KTZ rack) and of course buying.  I went for the first and last action – a lot of touching and a fair bit of buying with the sweatshirt and the tee and were it not for the fact that they didn't have my size, I would have gone for the leggings too.  I love how the gems actually feel quite weighty when on, in a way that a lot of gem-encrusted things don't.  These are two of my frump-out-at-home ways of wearing them.  I'll be back with vaguely more exciting outfits soon.

IMG_2249

IMG_2245

1. Male Mode says:

Wish we got more of it over here. All I can find are some amazing hi-tops which I should have bought by now…
    /Cillian.

2. Kat George says:

Oh Susie! I’ve been sporadically bursting into tears all day… I just want to stay!
    I tried on that jumper when I was in topshop but it made me look like a weird midget with short arms. You on the other hand, look pretty amazing.
    xx

3. KD says:

How I love both pieces! You look fantastic in them. :-)

4. cassiopeia says:

gorgeous! i so so want the short jumper. yum.
    wish i was in london at the mo. or that i had money lol. sigh.

5. Bunnny says:

Can you not buy these online? I can’t find them on the Topshop site. :(

6. Juliet says:

Wow that shirt looks great! love it, topshop works wonders!

7. modejunkie says:

i do hope they restock the boots. i think that i seriously need them in my life. your binge turned out good. i love how we refer topshop like some kinda dangerous drug or food. lol

8. constanca says:

girl you really know what to buy!

9. Brigadeiro says:

Oh! These are so cute (in a cool way, don’t worry ;)) The colourful pieces look like lollies! YUM!!!
    xx

10. calamityjem says:

Two sensational buys, I’m sure you’ll get lots of fabulous wear out of both of them.

11. amanda says:

oh my gosh, i love both those pieces and want them for myself! i wonder if they will be in the nyc store when it opens. KTZ is amazing..

12. Anna says:

There is nothing more fun than a shopping binge!

13. kiki says:

susie……..i have a question that i thought you could answer…..
    when/ how many times a year does purple come out???
    im dieing for a new one but have no idea when to expect it….
    xo

14. cassie says:

i love the tee..it’s super cute and your shoes are awesome

15. WendyB says:

I’ve always wished for 24-hour shopping at Bergdorfs. And not online. It’s not the same.

16. adahpotato says:

first off..you look lovely as always. love the pieces you picked up! don’t fret so over a binge…they’re healthy. are you serious, that’s your frump around the house look? now i just feel lazy.

17. Anonymous says:

you look fantastic,,

18. Anonymous says:

我是北京女孩儿 上次在杂志上看到有介绍你的文章 很喜欢你 加油

19. Awesome pieces. They remind me of legos, but shinier…also, jewel-encrusted leggings??? I want!

20. I love the T-shirt! Excellent!

21. mies says:

I am so upset with Topshop for not puttin those Emma Cook boots online!! I saw the grey ones, but they didn’t even put all sizes up.
    But these shirts look lovely!

22. DJM says:

Ah I saw this stuff when I made a 10 minute dash to Topshop but I have to say I was pretty disappointed. It was really expensive considering the quality, although I did like the leggings but they would have been that annoying mid calf length on me which I don’t like. But a DIY version of the leggings is do-able.

23. Jacky says:

I saw the KTZ stuff yesterday, and thought it was amazing though my mother looked at me like i was a crazy person, oddly the Emma Cook peach boots where in there yesterday, so maybe they managed to get some more in?
    Loved the stuff topshop had around for fashion week, i love the big gold hair band i made lol

Jacky: I went and found only a pair in size 4….booo….
    And yes booo to TS for not putting any of the EDIT stuff online…. pricepoints too high perhaps?
    DJM: You’re right about the mid-calf length….would have to wear some cut-off tights to lengthen them..ah well didn’t have my size anyway.. I like that puffed up ribbing effect though that is quite difficult to achieve DIY….maybe you could do a cool job of it….
    Amanda: I have SO many ponderings about the NYC store….

25. Tuffer says:

I hear so much about Topshop I feel like I know it. I’ll really have to check it out next time in London.

26. La Condesa says:

Two great things to play around with!

27. Linnéa says:

wow great outfits !! I especially like the T-shirt!!
    xoxo

28. Anonymous says:

The KTZ dress is amazing. Just amazing. I was too scared to try it on in case it looked so good I would have to buy it.

29. I love your robotic tshirt :D
    and I love your facial expression on the last pic.. cuteness *grin*

30. carol says:

Amazing tee!! I can only hope they get more Emma Cook boots in, I am desperate for them. Live in Glasgow although, v.little hope of getting them up here:( x

31. oooh! love them… i’m going to have to go and check it out soon!
    Mathilde x

32. sara says:

love the long t shirt. xx

33. niceandshiny says:

Susie, you look beyond adorable in that dress! It looks effing amazing, the layered stockings are perfect. Great finds, why does Topshop not ship to Canada, why?!@#@!
    I like the outfits, btw. They ARE interesting ;D
    <3<3<3

34. Georgie says:

Oh my! The boots are coming back in… you don’t know when do you?

35. You can wear anything and look good, can’t you? Teach me how! x

36. love the shirt with the stockings and extra socks?? tiny thighs! i need to go to emma cook therapy too, why just the grey online????? the demand is there, bring more out topshop!! i’m battling the thought of buying two pairs of shoes for the price of them though

37. Maria Eduarda says:

I LOVE YOUR SANDALS!!!!!
    im crazy to buy sandals like yours, but i cant find in anywhere! Kisses, im liking the blog so muchh!

38. indie says:

I actually like this better than KTZ own stuff!

39. n says:

where are the kick ass pants from? love the cut

40. carol says:

n: was gonna say the same thing – flabbergasted by the pants, they look wonderful!
    ever since i moved to barcelona i have to make bi-monthly trips to london just to go to topshop. there is one here but it’s not the same. so i totally get you – it IS an addiction!