• Retro Hong Kong caff interior at Matchbox Cafe
  • Spot the fake in Mong Kok malls. @christopherkanestudio HK style
  • Hello Birdy
  • Just got lashes @paperself - ed at @openingceremony #openingceremonytokyo 1st year anniversary party
  • Mega cute stuff from new brand @littlesunnybiteyoppy

IMG_1665

I know your game, Ms. Louise Gray (do I address you as Mrs now you're MAWWIED?).  I've got you sussed out.  You are trying to push everything else out of my wardrobe come spring summer 2010 and I'm going to end up SOLELY wearing Louise Gray because I was all weak-headed at your presentation on Saturday and completely fell head ove heels in love with your entire S/S10 collection.  I'm rarely ever a head-to-toe kind of person but with the number of separates you have here, all pulled together in such a way that renders it impossible for me NOT to outfit them in exactly the same kind of way.  Even though that is completely lame and lemming-like and exactly the opposite of how I dress myself.  Again, Ms. Gray has a mystical way of putting these notions into my head.

Your bright orange do is out to hypnotise me into buying every single thing until I have to beg my mysterious rich Greek landlord (I have never met him…he's somewhat of a mystery to us…) to work out some kind of delayed payment terms.  When I walked in, Tommy of Jak and Jil immediately said that the whole collection was completely 'me'… doh… wonder what gave him that idea, Louise eh?  The distressed quality of the layered fabrics, the patterns, the pairing of different sheer fabrics, the colour combinations, the ideas of layering the different components together, Judy Blame's trashbag additions, Nicholas Kirkwood's flash of fluro orange in the shoes… gah, I could go on…

Above all, Louise, against the tide of nudes, pastels and softy softy, you knocked some colourful sense into my brain and whilst I'm probably going to veer into the pastel tide come summer, some of your outfits here will surely be in my wardrobe to inject some maximalism into it…

IMG_1651
IMG_1669

IMG_1653

IMG_1655 IMG_1656

IMG_1660

IMG_1662

IMG_1668

IMG_1657

IMG_1654

1. ooh what fabulous pieces!
    what i love though is the models’ make up – looks like running pink and blue mascara – so rad xx

2. rosa says:

truly lovely and outstanding pieces!
    xoxo

3. Brigadeiro says:

SMILEY BOMBER JACKET!!!!
    xx

4. Laura says:

well thank you for sharing this lovely bit of afternoon inspiration… the spray paint action is just wonderful

5. Ella says:

Does Nicholas Kirkwood sleep?!

6. aoineko says:

Wow, this collection is great! So creative! I can see it inspiring people to drag out not worn stuff from their closets and rip it up. The spray paint is cool, but where I live, might get busted for tagging =)
    Yes inspiring!

7. Sandi says:

I love how your blog really introduces these amazing secret labels that I probably could never find on my own! The third picture is so lovely and inspirational. <3

8. Opps the collection is totally you!

9. Rowena says:

Gorge colours and happy prints. Love.

10. Winn says:

I WANT THOSE SANDALS! They are so niceee and yummy.

11. oh wow it is very you Susie! I love it all, lots of fun. Smiley bomber jacket! :D

12. Ha, I thought the exact same thing when I saw her collection – total Susie Bubble. I take it nothing is going to get in the way of getting your hands on some of these pieces!
    The textures are fantastic – I’m all over the dress with the red-orange fabric sticking out of the top and bottom of the indigo and pale yellow top. Boy, these pieces are much harder to describe than most!

13. Claire says:

I really feel that Louise Gray is by a mile the most exciting thing in London at the moment, she really is what she makes she is authentic you can see the passion and the integrity shine through, she’s doing what she wants and not trying to follow some prescribed please Anna Wintour route that the whole of British fashion seems to be about these days… since when did British fashion start being measured by American Vogue anyhow…. she may not be huge by this time next week but I predict she will have a major impact on fashion sometime soon..

14. Westlog says:

Hello!‚Ä®

Congratulations for being interested in a so fascinating and amazing world: Fashion. We would like to take the opportunity to let you know about our fashion blog: Westlog

Never end with the good posts!

15. f. says:

GASP! pretty! so laidback and childlike, yet intricate.

16. fashionbyhe says:

awesome collection, great colors
    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think and if you can link exchange!
    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

17. Dana says:

Can’t believe I missed this presentation! I actually prefer presentations to shows after LFW- I love how you can see/ touch the clothes better. Thank you for the close-ups Susie, you get a better feel for these pieces!!
    Read my ranmblings if you have time:
    Thanks! xx

18. amanda says:

i KNEW when i saw this collection that you’d love it too. i almost wrote in my post on it “susie would prob. wear this whole collection”

19. Clare says:

20. suzannah says:

amazing post, i have only just came across your blog and im already in love with it, it is so inspirational ‚ô•

21. Isabel says:

Hmm, your landlord sounds like quite the character!

22. Gem Fatale says:

Oh god, i know. I have been completely spazzing out over this collection. I need the grey jumpsuit in my life!

23. Tomorrow says:

I want that to be me.
    I want to watch my models strutt the catwalk.
    I want to be proud.
    I want susie to write about me on style bubble.
    I want Vogue to rave about my collection.
    I want to be known in London, Paris, Milan, New York.
    I want to be fahsion.

24. Lissie says:

Cool outfits! Great collection!

25. brad paige says:

Love this these clothes are so fun and innovative!

26. In that picture of the two models together, I love that dress on the left. The orange and the blue look wonderful against one another and the skirt looks such an interesting texture. I’m a sucker for Louise Gray…