• Sasquatchfabrix S4 pyjama look
  • Pleats Please roses
  • Karaoke dunce cc @tommyton @Steve_Salter @junsukeyamasaki @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima
  • Karaoke Queens @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima !!!
  • Hiding in plain sight @craigandkarl X @lespecs_eyewear #sakura

>>Tim Hamilton's womenswear debut show in Paris was I think a stronger statement than his first despite the seemingly pared down silhouettes.  I'm probably showing sensible bias though seeing as I saw the clothes moving down the catwalk and had the benefit of Tim explaining the references behind the collection of Catherine Deneuve in the film The Hunger and Helmut Newton's specific portrayal of women… suddenly I'm possessed with a current hunger to slick my hair back (and yes, show my eyebrows – Valentine Fillol Cordier in the Nov issue of Elle UK is propelling the urge), red/black gloss up the lips and not stray within the red (Tim nailed the exact shade of red that doesn't have me running for the hills…), black and white lux sportswear shapes.  Not to mention the super sleek Linda Farrow round shades and white and leather wedges that will be mind, by any means necessary – all completing this sparse and sexy vibe that is so far removed from what I am, that actually, I'm suddenly peversely attracted to it.  Whether I achieve said look though is another matter altogether but I for the sake of not messing up Tim's specific vision, I'll give it a good try.

Timhamiltonss09

1. EJ says:

Slicked back hair scares me (just ask to see my young person’s railcard and you’ll see why) but I’d love to see the Lau brow. Why is that model in a leg cast contraption?

^I’ll try and steer clear of gel overload…. it’s a Helmut Newton photo… took away the blue background so it’s a bit confusin’…

3. Sarah says:

Slicked back hair looks awesome on the runway but in real life always looks like a ‘croyden facelift’! loving the collage – those round sun-specs are AWESOME!! xx

4. nanette says:

Tim Hamilton is beyond rad!!!!!! everything about this collection is badass and so focused.

5. cassie says:

the leg cast as said above, the lips, glasses…all very Lady Gaga in Paparazzi…and slightly Edward Scissorhands!

6. Katie says:

love those black and red lips!

7. kirsty says:

very interesting! loving the colour of the lipsticks i must say!!! maybe ill only bring out black for halloween mind xooxox

8. Gerlinde says:

ever so slightly slicked back hair is good … and there are miracles to behold upon the use of an eyebrow pencil, trust me! i sometimes use just the eyebrow pencil to define my face a bit, and no mascara. errrr…. actually i wanted to say that i like the hamilton red. it’s a true red for red haters.
    btw, wasn’t hamilton the one with the wonderful “it’s perfectly acceptable to get everything i want” shirt? i lurved that one. is it actually for sale anywhere out there?

9. Dru says:

My beetling brows have been hidden behind a fringe for the better part of the last decade, but the main piece of pleasure I got from this post was the news that Valentine Fillol-Cordier is modelling again (I had such a crush on her style three years ago, wish there were more pics of her out there)