• Sasquatchfabrix S4 pyjama look
  • Pleats Please roses
  • Karaoke dunce cc @tommyton @Steve_Salter @junsukeyamasaki @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima
  • Karaoke Queens @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima !!!
  • Hiding in plain sight @craigandkarl X @lespecs_eyewear #sakura

>> I've not been doing the full rounds of press days seeing as I'm prepping for my imminent absence (more about that later…) but I'm making a point to the see the things that I missed during London Fashion Week when shows and presentations were overlapping, ridiculously early or thwarted by the good people at TFL.

Today, I copped a feel of Krystof Strozyna's S/S 10 collection because his rail in the showroom leapt out at me and can safely pronounce that I think it's his best yet.  And that's not some kind of sweeping statement.  Just a personal opinion.  He said he was feeling 'oceans, rainforests and tropical flowers' which could have explored into some sort of sun-drenched collection that's fit for a holiday in Capri.  Except it didn't and instead, it's probably the most refined and focused collection I've seen from this CSM grad and yes, probably made even stronger by Ms. Kim giving it her blonde haired, deep stare best (could I DARE imagine taking to the bleach bottle…?).  With the help of sharp shapes, strategically placed zippers, precise cutting and the sparing use of statement jewellery, oodles of flair and polish come leaping out from this collection.

krs1

krs2

krs3

krs4

krs5 (Photography by Patrick Lindblom)

1. Ella says:

Wow. I love love love the pictures. So amazing. The cuts are so…perfect… I love it. There’s something so complicated about it but so simple at the same time.

2. Michael says:

I can honestly say that I adore every piece. .. And now I want bleach blonde hair. oh dear.

3. Quite phenomonal silhouettes.

4. indiegoespop says:

I love your blog so I want to give you a blogger award.
    Here’s the link:

5. Cammila says:

Am I going to be the only one to say it? These look a little…feminine-anatomical-centric. Like Georgia O’Keefe’s flowers. Is it just me?!
    I’m not saying it’s a bad thing…

6. Caitlin says:

I cannot see any of these pictures- they’re all red crosses. has something happened??

7. Tiffany says:

Love love love these. The silhouettes are perfect.

8. violetville says:

love the structured hip-pleat panel on the dress (third photo). genius.

9. Laura says:

amazing stuff.
    the structure looks so complex.

10. Style Eyes says:

Oh no I can’t see the pictures. Is it just me?

11. Oh! It’s Daul Kim, isn’t it? ^___^~

Hmmm….I can see it too… this is so weird….!

13. my god is that amazing. I’m being so inspired recently by the young parsons (PARIS) designers i see working around school, and it’s just so much work. Grad collections are just bar raising every time!

14. my god is that amazing. I’m being so inspired recently by the young parsons (PARIS) designers i see working around school, and it’s just so much work. Grad collections are just bar raising every time!

15. my god is that amazing. I’m being so inspired recently by the young parsons (PARIS) designers i see working around school, and it’s just so much work. Grad collections are just bar raising every time!

16. my god is that amazing. I’m being so inspired recently by the young parsons (PARIS) designers i see working around school, and it’s just so much work. Grad collections are just bar raising every time!

17. Also interesting is the negatividsing of the image (so those dresses would be what… purple/blue?) It is focusing you on the clothes rather than the model… although is it? i sense reverse psychology effect at work as people above seem to be searching to identify her!

18. Jessie says:

i also can’t see the pics… :(

19. china says: