>> I had hoped for a "simultaneous flora/weather/brain bloom" and five days later, way-hey, I get one!  Well at least, the flora and weather has bloomed gloriously today.  The brain… meh… so so.  This is of course a weekend inconsequential piccy post to reply to that slightly more melancholic one.  I hope to be able to bring you some exciting news over the next few weeks because FINAAAALY, the brain has gotten into gear, been whipped into shape and pounded into submissive work.  I say "I hope…" as if any of you are actually at all interested in what I'm up to… of course you're not… in which case this is just a post to say "Look, I'm wearing sparkly shorts today!"  Nothing more… nothing less…

DSC_2260

DSC_2232

DSC_2257

DSC_2246

DSC_2259
(Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop chiffon tee, American Apparel vest underneath, Romance was Born tinsel shorts, vintage shoes, Swash rucksack…err…Aldo nail polish testing…)

1. Eli says:

aaaand speaking of bloom…just saw you and your flower pants in the new Teen Vogue!

2. beautiful! i love the second picture

3. Winnie says:

You look fab Susie! Love that Meadham Kirchhoff tea, rather tempted to get that myself too.

4. Great outfit Susie, those shorts look weightless and perfectly breezy for hot weather. I admit the first time I saw those shoes I didn’t like them but they have grown on me immensely and fit with this outfit so well. I’ve got all of my nails painted different colors right now too, how’s the quality of the Aldo polish?

5. Tforia says:

Amazing! I love your pose in the 3rd picture–it’s as if you’re trying to fit your head into the picture!
    Love the hologram vintage shoes.
    -Tforia, a fashion blog

6. Becca says:

The shorts and shoes are amazingly great

7. eliza says:

Those shorts are wonderul! They look so fuzzy :D .. Love the outfit from head to toe. Perfect for summer!

8. sweet lolita says:

All pictures are wonderful, but the 2nd would be better.

9. Laura says:

This outfit is awesome. You look bloody fantastic!

10. Lauren says:

Amazing shorts! Love the different nail colours xx

11. you have adopted the nature in your body ..
    fantastic
    cheers
    olga-lednichenko

12. Laveena says:

You look hot chica! (Not gay) lol :)

13. gih says:

I like her legs. very sexy.

14. lulu,s loft says:

now that is a pair of shoes !

15. carriethedog says:

amazing shining sexy freshness !

16. Those shorts are amazing! Love your blog.

17. I am most certainly interested in exciting news! You’re making me all indignant over here…stop it! ;)

18. Sarah says:

ee! what a beautiful rucksack!

19. Siri says:

The shoes are amaaazing! It’s too bad they’re vintage and probably no-where-to-be-found-near-me, so sad. So, so sad. I’ll just pretend they’re out there somewhere so I have hope…:)

20. Ji. says:

Love your outfit, as always.
    Very good mix of strass.
    Bisxx

21. Frivolous says:

Those are to die for shoes…..<3

22. amanda says:

those shorts are so beautiful in the light

Siri/Frivolous: Those shoes are from Beacon’s Closet…. they’re my David Bowie shoes…I have seen certain ones like that in that shape but not in the holographic print… there should be hope yet!

24. Kellye says:

I love those shorts! I’m sure they look magic in the sunlight too.
    Sparkle is highly underrated.

25. High Fashion Emerging Designers and Vendors Wanted for Fashion Week Show
    The Emerging Trends 2010 for Boston Fashion Week promises to bring the best Euro chic designers to the Boston market. In the last two years, we have worked with over 25 international and national designers, major sponsors, buyers and press and 30+ photographers from Boston and New York giving extensive opportunity for emerging designers to shine. Spots are limited and we book months in advance. At the show, you will receive all models, hair, makeup, video clips, photos, buyers contact and networking opportunity at one of the biggest and prestigious shows in Boston. Nominal participation fees required for selected designers and vendors. Over 600-800 fashion forward individuals come to our show and our designers are promoted to over 200-300k people via online and offline marketing.
    For more info about our past show, please visit: http://www.theEmergingTrends.com or our promo video from last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AezCJlFCo8.
    About Us:
    The SYNERGY Events (www.theSYNERGYevents.com) uses very unique online and offline marketing strategies to produce themed events in both Boston and New York City, which have been covered by Boston Globe, Fashion Boston, Boston Common, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine & many other online and print publications. These special events present known, and soon to be talents with a great opportunity to introduce their exceptional work, while networking and enjoying other talents from around the world.
    Contact us:
    Please send portfolio for consideration: bostonfashion(a)theSYNERGYevents.com

26. selina says:

wow in photos the shorts look almost holographic! they remind me of a skirt in h&m that i kept seeing, wish i’d gone for it now!

27. apple says:

I love the shoes. I am considering a pair of shoes for my lolita dress. Thanks for post.

28. zentai suit says:

29. zentai suit says:

like this dress and shoes.