• Love that I always see the best pieces by Brit designers abroad @nicoll_studio @liger_hk
  • Swash land at @liger_hk Patterson St store #SwashLondon
  • Patchwork chair by Brut Cake at @littlethingmag shop in OCT Loft Shenzhen
  • Close up of @_dion_lee_ skirt and #ToBeAdored shirt from @sister_tokyo
  • Chased after Brunie here up Hollywood Road. Just because.

I'm not sure whether this is a GFW first but a childrenswear collection was shown as part of the Bournemouth show and thus, I give you my first indepth post on childresnwear because I was utterly charmed.  Before you write me off as a broody lame-o, I have do also have to say that Anna Lisbeth Teisen's childrenswear collection 'Forget.Me.Not' could also be blown up and still be completely covetable.  Be prepared to do a bit of 'Aaaaah-ing' as the cutest set of kids made it down the runway…

DSC_0872
DSC_0873
DSC_0874
DSC_0876
DSC_0879
DSC_0880
DSC_0882
DSC_0888
DSC_0890
DSC_0892
DSC_0895

What's interesting about Anna's collection is that this isn't a one-time show wonder as she has thought out everything for her childrenswear Annaliv already with a pretty comprehensive website, lookbook, film AND animation short as well as branding materials for her label already.  I'm in no position to be dissecting the merits of a childrenswear collection, having err… no young un's myself but I love that Anna balances wearability and practicality with whimsical design.  There's no reinventing the wheel when it comes to kids' clothes and all you can do is charm the pants off prospective parents (the ones who are splashing out the dough…) with fantastic imagery with Annaliv has in abundance…

DSC_0912
DSC_0909
DSC_0911
DSC_0907
DSC_0910

This is the side of Graduate Fashion Week that I love investigating… the complete and utter 'fantasy' and 'make believe' aspect of setting up a business, thinking of everything from business plans to branding.  That said, for Anna, this could all be a solid reality and perhaps Annaliv will 'Live' on as a functional childrenswear brand… Mamas and Papas beware!

7 shop

Packaging 2 - hanger

Packaging 2 - bag

Ok, I am a broody lame-o… I want to dress a kid up straight away… yes, that is exploitative of me and I will probably get lambasted by real parents who aren't all that concerned with trussing up their kids in furry capes, printed trousers and quilted jackets…

1 - photoshoot
2 - photoshoot

3 - photoshoot 5 - photoshoot

7 - photoshoot
14 - photoshoot

13 - photoshoot

16 - photoshoot

1. Hannah says:

Those kids in those outfits are completely adorable, I especially love the little boy with the blazer and briefcase (which is nearly bigger than him) and I have serious envy for the girls cape with massive fluffy collar =)

2. Sophy says:

This is so cute. Great blog!
    fashion-punch.blogspot.com

3. Oh my god! So cute!! If only I had known, I would have gone…Earls Court just seems so far away :(

4. Melissa says:

adorable kids, i love the two looks inthe seventh picture

5. samantha says:

So adorable… the marketing and images already have me captivated. too cute
    xx

6. Sarah says:

this is the sweetest thing ever! and they should totaly make adult sizes! i love that they’re having so much fun with it too! xx

7. Milly says:

The show looks great. . .
    But I am more inspired and totally IN LOVE with the imagery that accompanies the collection.
    The photoshoot, the bits about the ‘shop,’ the inspiration photos or moodboards?
    thank you for sharing more than just the show! lots of love x

8. My goodness, these are so cute. Absolutely adorable. Love the collection too

9. Charlotte says:

LOVE the big hair bow!
    You can see how cute the kids must have been in real life from the faces of the front row! A collective “AWWWW!!” :D
    Charlotte xx

10. lucy says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah,, so many cuties
    love the map and hanger with the bow detail. can i buy one for myself please

11. The kids in the pictures look really cute.
    But as a principal I’m against childrenswear fashion shows and fotoshoots.
    I think they are just another way of exploiting children.
    Nobody talks about it because the children in the pictures always look happy and cute.. Just my opinion.

12. Kerry says:

i saw this show and it was the absolute cutest thing! everyone’s hearts just melted when their little heads poked around the corner of the stage!
    x

13. LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of this collection Susie. About time childrenswear got a proper designer edge! Can’t wait until my little one is old enough to wear such gorgeous clothes! Mwah…MaggieX

14. hum says:

I watched this show too! and Susies totally right it was one of those moments where everyone in the audience woke up and took notice. Even in the pictures you can see the whole front row is smiling. It wasn’t just that the kids were such cuties either but because the whole collection was perfectly styled and the clothes were some of the best in the show x
    x

15. Joy D. says:

I know this is her passion and the clothes are so age appropriate.

16. precilla says:

17. Susie, I would be happy to lend you my daughter for a dress-up session!
    What a dream of a collection as is the presentation. The only downfall is that they’ll grow of the clothes. I always keep the special ones, though.

18. how cute! it’s amazing that she has so much passion in her work. You can really see it.

19. Sarah Edenly says:

Ver cute! Love the little boy on the trike!

20. I wish I had clothes like that when I was a child. They would have faired better than the skin-tight leggings that my mother used to buy for me and dress me up in.:)SarahD

21. Tania says:

:D forget me not! Sorry about fangasms, but that’s the name of my blog (and I know, It’s a kinda… clich√© title :S) I know feel like I was somehow part of this show :D

22. This is pretty much my favourite ever post of yours- it almost makes me want to be one of those really rich parents who dress their kids up all the time.

23. Caroline says:

I am a real parent and all of a sudden, I am TOTALLY concerned with trussing up my daughter in furry capes and printed trousers … :o)

24. Jenny says:

So cute, the collection is adorable and the kids looked like they were having so much fun with it!
    <3 Jenny

25. hollie says:

this collection was so cut and when the twins both peek out at each other from the entrances so adorable.

26. masha says:

oh so sweet!!! and all people at the background with their i-phones like – oh they’re so cute)))
    and the shooting is great) they’re cute))

27. Pakaian anak says:

I really enjoyed your fashion show despite not wasn’t there. I can feel so fascinating.