>> After this month, I better shut up for a while as I seem to have spent an awful lot of time talking about blogging and not getting on with the act of blogging.  First up were the Portable talks.  I better not show my face in Australia for a while for fear of people going "Oh it's you again…" *roll eye roll eye*.  Now I'm about to leave Shanghai for Beijing to participate in Armani's first volume of #ArmaniTweetTalks which coincides with Giorgio Armani's "One Night Only" event.

The subject is a bit more specific though as we discuss China as the new fashion superpower, a subject that's been grazed about but I've yet to see an indepth discussion about it all.  I may not be able to pass proper comment on the issue at hand but the other panelists will certainly be able to, as I'll be joined by Angelica Cheung, editor in chief of Vogue China, Federico Marchetti, CEO of Yoox Group, Hung Huang, CEO of China Interatctive media Group and blogger, fashion critic for Fashion Wire Daily and editor Godfrey Deeny and Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil.  The talk will be moderated by journalist and head of Show Media creative agency Peter Howarth

The talk will unfold on Armani's Tweetwall here on 1st June at 14.00 CET and in addition to the discussion, we're all taking questions from everyone about our specific fields of *cough* expertise. Naturally, I'm taking questions on blogging, as if you haven't heard enough from me about that subject.

Here's the full run down of twitter handles and designated subjects…

@angelica_cheung on Editorial

@F_Marchetti on E-Tailing

@hunghuang on Fashion Media

@godfredonia on Fashion Journalism

@jakandjilblog on Streetstyle

@susiebubble on Blogging

All questions can be directed via Twitter with the hashtag #ArmaniTweetTalks or submitted on Armani's Tweet Talks site.

I expect all the subject crossovers and curiosity will create a minefield of questions hopefully.  I've never really done a Twitter chat on this scale before and of course, with a frighteningly impressive list of panelists.  I'm hoping I don't go into awkward too-scared-to-raise-hand-in-class mode.

On a social media in China note, I'm now on WEIBO, the mammoth Chinese equivalent of Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr all rolled into one.  I'm rather enjoying some of the nifty features of it but that doesn't meant I've abandoned my scary list of social media outlets.  I'm just being lazy and copying tweets/blogs/posts across all of them but this does mean I also get to practise my reading of Chinese.  I'll upgrade to writing in Chinese on Weibo soon enough…

Owned_Media_Blog_image

Promotional_Panel_Images_Susanna_a_Before and during

1. Elisa Eymery says:

What a beautiful picture Susie! Good luck with the Twitter chat, it does seem quite daunting but I’m sure it’ll be very interesting. Now I’m quite curious about this WEIBO thing, need to ask my Chinese buddies…
    Elisa
    Wandering Minds clothing

2. Tian says:

It sounds like it’s going to be really interesting, can’t wait to see it.
    I adore weibo, haha. It’s like everything in one. But I mainly use it to follow Chinese celebrities and their hilarious weibo interactions.

3. Miss Coco says:

I love it””
    Miss Coco

4. Duck says:

I look forward to following you on Weibo – I’ve been weebing (as I’ve taken to calling it) for a few months now.

5. Kit says:

Shame that Weibo only allows 140 letters, also, Qing (Chinese Pinterest) also rolled in to one, it’s another addictive platform.
    P.s Welcome to Weibo, if you have time install InstaWeibo on your phone it can integrate Instagram onto Weibo :P

6. @59strings says:

Looks great! We’ll definitely be getting involved & asking lots of questions! We tweet in English and Chinese as we’re marketing carefully selected bespoke European designs to China! Looking forward to the 1st June!

7. Jennine says:

All I remember is that one random Sunday night a few years ago you first got on twitter and everyone got so excited and was talking with you! You’ll be great and I’ll be sure to tune in!
    Ah, Wiebo… it almost makes me want to learn Chinese, it looks so interesting!

8. luxsky says:

Love the photos, you look beautiful.

9. Sounds like it will be a very interesting series of discussion. Loved the Portable talk in Sydney by the way so make sure to come back to Australia soon!
    Christie x
    Dark Blue Stripes

10. lucy says:

Hi there
    looking forward to the 1st June.
    You put me to shame that I am a chinese but blogging on weibo in english. I am still trying to improve my writing on my fashion blog nainai-fashion in english and unfortuatnately I seems to have an limited language capacity in my brian so that while my english vacabulary going up, the chinese ones going down. So that I decided to write both blog and weibo in english and outsourcing somebody to translate into chinese for me, I know this sounds ridiculous sine chinese is my first language. anyways, do you speak chinese as well? and good luck with weibo, followed! x

11. Cygnis Media says:

Storytelling is actually the basis for many of the most envied positions in the world: actors, directors, authors, etc. If you want to be a great blogger,

12. Great it’s sounds like so interesting series.

13. You really still buy physical music? I KNEW I adored you for a reason. Gabe hates that I do that. But I want to OWN my music.
    Anyhow – what I really want to ask is: did you put any of this up on our group Spotify list? And that’s not me doing the fake reminder question; I can’t get onto the account from work and really want to know if you put anything there. Because it seems you should.

14. bayan escort says:

escort bayan escort bayan ra