• #insideout oi oi @cosstores and @currentelliott - who made your clothes??? @fash_rev
  • Last @designerjumble outfit of the day - @saundersstudio jacket, Betty Jackson jacket, Antithesis shirt, @fromsomewhereuk top, Loewe skirt, Luella bag
  • More brilliant @designerjumble pieces @prada top and skirt, Antony Price parachute dress @rupertsanderson shoes
  • Made In Britain pieces by @jameslonglondon and @topshop Who made your clothes? #InsideOut @fash_rev
  • Amazing pieces from a 1,500 collection of Hannalore Smart, widow of Circus King Billy Smart Jr... Alaia,  Gaultier, Comme, Issey Miyake, Prada... All going into @designerjumble soon with some on auction!! Gaultier corset, vintage customised jeans, Prada shoes, CdG skirt - very Meadham Kirchhoff SS13!

>> I am just about ready to go all serious on you and dissect some of the collections I've seen, using words like "juxtaposition" and "nuance".  Before I do that though, I think it's time to get joyful and celebrate the end of London Fashion Week with more of Katie Hillier's bunnies.  Once again, she has done an animation with Sadie and Joe Williams to celebrate the S/S 13 collection, which was being showcased at Showroom Next Door this week.  Seeing as I have a mass of hair that doesn't really do much other than fall into a wig-like formation (oh, and I'm someone who is mentally challenged by hair products), adorning it with barrettes and bobbles is about the most I can do with my barnet.  Therefore these twinkly-eyed bunnies in rainbow stripes and juicy colours are just the ticket for cheering up my dullard head.  Likewise a high ponytail secured with a boring black band could infinitely improve with a smiley faced rabbit or giant gumballs.  Hillier has also introduced coloured enamels this season to pep up the fine jewellery.  The Hillier animal paperclip ark also gets bigger as an elephant and a deer joins the older generation of squirrels, rabbits and hedgehogs.  Finally you can spell out something witty on your shirt pocket with the new alphabet paper clips that Hiller has created.  I'd wear "LOVE" on one pocket and "FOOD" on another.

IMG_1629

IMG_1640

IMG_1642

IMG_1659

IMG_1660

IMG_1665

1. Rosie says:

I thought it looked a bit normal until the enormous plastic baubles! Those are fantastic. Nothing like a twist on a classic concept, especially when it involves Harajuku and bunnies!

2. Tara says:

Though they are rather “out-there” for my habitual taste, I find myself gravitating to each of these pieces with a smile and an abundance of ways to style my outfits – and hair – with them.
    I had quite “a thing” for hair bobbles from the ages of 6 to 9. The photographic evidence of the existance of that era – luckily the only thing that remains from that dark period of time – reminds me of what will happen if I decide to start adorning my barnet with plastic fixtures more suitable for a Christmas tree, than for a school girl, once again!
    But – they are so cute! Boy, am I conflicted!
    Best Wishes,
    Tara

3. Ana says:

My nickname, Zeka, means “bunny”, and these me happy.
    I’d love to have a hairband like that one!

4. 50 says:

i love the ideas of using the bunnies on the hair and the clothing, this would actually be fun to wear it during Eastern.

5. Cute, a hairband like that would look pretty cool to a plain outfit.

6. Noe Farrell says:

Amazing bunnies on hair! It reminds me of every decorations I would run to when I was a school girl! I just love the twinkly-eyed bunnies in rainbow stripes and juicy colors; looks so beautiful. The Vimeo video was also stunning,every collection was fascinating, keep up the great work. Look forward into your next shout out!

7. Miss Coco says:

I love the bunnies on te hair and clothes is awesome!!
    Miss Coco
    seneakers + vestido asimétrico!!!

8. anne says:

that’s super cute-
    and wearable!

9. They are stylish and dollish. I adore them.

10. I love funny, unique and wearable stuff just like the ones you have presented above.That hair band was wow! reminded me when l was a baby l used to love such stuffs.

11. Unique, stunning, elegant and trendy. I love them.

12. Kazuko says:

those huge baubles – i need them!

13. Sari Purdy says:

They are lovely! I find the necklaces irresistible!

14. Zaggora Girl says:

Super stylish and super cool! Our favorite is the bunny headband! Do you think it comes in different color options?

15. Tamar says:

Those accessories are so trippy…looking at them is like pranging out! The paperclip designs are cute though.

16. Awww.. these are soo cute.. love to put them on my hair..

17. Nancy says:

I WANT THAT HUGE BAUBLE HAIR DANGLY THING!
    -Nancy

18. alex says:

I love those letters in silver, I want my own, simple and pretty.

19. Madeline says:

These rabbits remind me a lot of the “Wraith Pinned to the Mist and other Games” music video.