• Karaoke dunce cc @tommyton @Steve_Salter @junsukeyamasaki @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima
  • Karaoke Queens @mrstreetpeeper @rila_fukushima !!!
  • Hiding in plain sight @craigandkarl X @lespecs_eyewear #sakura
  • Accessorising my @ayame_socks  clad feet with @craigandkarl X @lespecs_eyewear and @christopherkanestudio belt
  • Robo Mentalz

>> You'll have to cut me some slack.  I've not bestowed upon you posts that go along the lines of "Most Popular Posts of 2012", "Best things I saw in 2012" etc, which basically translates to "I wish it was still 2012 because I still have nothing to say in 2013 yet…"  Or in publishing terms "We have no content yet."

Still, the act of lazy posting has not escaped me even though we're already three days into 2013 and I should in fact be more on the ball with the blog.  I've just landed into New York in fact, curtailing any notion that this week was an extension of the holidays.  I've had these pictures stuck in a folder named "Street" on my Desktop for a while now and whilst they were taken a few months ago during fashion weeks and you may or may not have seen them all before, I thought I'd take my lazy post opportunity whilst people are still rubbing sleep/pretzel crumbs/the blurry visions of Christmas/New Year's TV out of their eyes.  Plus, it's always nice to say thank you of sorts to the people that are bothered to stop you in the streets for photos.  Or in fact, are bothered to put them up on their respective blogs.  I promise 2013 will be kickstarted sometime soon.

Streetstyle8131-web

Streetstyle8132-webWearing Anthony Vaccarello SS13 brocade blazer, Miu Miu shirt, Peter Jensen lurex cardigan tied around waist, House of Holland houndstooth cap, Oh My God metallic skirt, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes – Photographed by Vanessa Jackman

2844LFWD5SepWT12wpPhotographed by Wayne Tippets of Streetstyle Aesthetic

Mulberry-street-philoh-17Wearing vintage hat, Karen Walker sunglasses, Louise Gray jacket, vintage Todd Oldham shirt, Suno skirt, Mulberry bag, Bass x Rachel Antonoff shoes - Photographed by Phil Oh for Mulberry

0595.PFWSepD2WT12wpPhotographed by Wayne Tippets of Streetstyle Aesthetic

IMKOO_SUSIE-LAU_PARIS-FASHION-WEEK_2013SS_NEW-YORK-STREET-FASHION_KOOWearing Miu Miu hat, Balenciaga floral vest, J.W. Anderson vinyl dress, Uniqlo printed heat tech top, Topshop slippers and Low Classic bag - Photographed by Koo of I'm Koo

A_4.5xPhotographed by Victoria Adamson for The Cut

IMKOO_SUSIE-LAU_PARIS-FASHIOIN-WEEK_2013SS_NEW-YORK-STREET-FASHION_KOOWearing Lucas Nascimento sweater and trousers, Uniqlo shirt, Prada bag and Salvatore Ferragamo shoes – Photographed by Koo of I'm Koo

3621.PFWSepD7WT12wpWearing Peter Jensen cardigan, Mary Katrantzou dress, Rag & Bone bag, Meadham Kirchhoff brocade trousers, Valentino stud shoes – Photographed by Wayne Tippets of Streetstyle Aesthetic

1. Elisa says:

Some seriously good outfits in this selection! I like that you’ve worn so much pink – a very underestimated colour in my opinion – and that your outfits work really well as a whole, while attracting the eye to all the individual elements composing them (does that even make sense?)
    Elisa – Wandering Minds

2. SAC says:

It is so lovely to read your blog; so many blogs in today’s blogosphere are lacking in depth and personality but I enjoy the way your personality comes through both in the way your right and in the way you dress!

3. andria says:

I love your way of putting mismatched prints and patterns together. There is no one better at it! You are a true original and I love reading your blog. But, as someone who loves to shop for unique items and accessories, how can you afford all these designer items? If there is a secret, please let us in on it!

4. Look a preppy, finesse and smooth as the current time. I love it, I agree.
    Love, unicorns and glitter on you. <3
    Florian,

5. Sophie says:

Love all of your hats, especially the baseball cap! The layering in the last look is really great. xx

6. Kasia says:

Your blog and style inspired me so much! You are perfect! thnx

I’m going to do a post about this – it’s something I get asked about a lot. There is no secret but basically I go to a lot of sample sales…

8. Lauren says:

The brocade and the sporty cap are captivating! xx
    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

9. this alone IS a kind of ‘kick start’ to 2013.. inspiring outfits and all your accessories (especially hats) bring new ideas into my head and different ways to dress for the new year.
    so, how many hats do you actually have? seems like tons – do you happen to have a bottomless wardrobe by any chance?! new years resolution: collect more hats.

10. The Provoker says:

Totally obsessed with these looks. I’m trying hard to not analyze every conscious or arbitrary decision of each piece or layer, but the more I look into them, the more genius I found every single move is, sort of like a chemistry equation where each tiny lil’ number or elements pays a role that can’t be added on more or taken away, no matter how little, you’re a styling genius Susie. Bravo.

11. Karo says:

It’s crazy how you can put all these patterns together and make them look so good!
    All the best this year!
    Karo

12. Gorgeous looking dress! I think the green one is the most wonderful dress. Obviously this girl is beautiful indeed :)

13. Sasha says:

Those trousers in the last photo are amazing I love the colour, also you have some amazing shoes.

14. Maddalina says:

Girl, you just know how to dress!

15. ambika says:

Love your pattern mixing–as always. & also love how unexpected those lady-like little blue square heeled shoes look with everything.

16. Jennifer says:

Seriously awesome outfits! I love all the colour!
    theearnestaddiction.blogspot.com

17. Great post! I look forward to more exciting content for 2013!

18. meblowa says:

stunning photos and outfits!

19. Very overlooked color in my view – and that your clothing perform really well as a whole, while gaining the eye to all the person elements.

20. Lady Vintage says:

Crazy look , j’adore!

21. Tammy says:

The last outfit was very beautiful! I like how well you put the pieces together.

22. Daisy Summer Pine says:

I love reading your blog, your style is just so unique. The colourful vintage hat is amazing – and I’ll never know how you manage to make sweat pant-style trousers look so classy!

23. Very colourful. I love your pictures.

24. Hi, very fashioning as well hairstyles, looking gorgeous.

25. I love your style, favourite outfit..Mulberry bag, Suno skirt and Louise Gray jacket!

26. Isce says:

I don’t know how but you do it but you make everything work for you no matter how unique or eccentric, love the first look xx

27. Isce says:

28. Rach says:

nice change of pace from all the other blogs…i love the street style!

29. Every style is somewhat different and unique!Superb outfits!I especially liked the first two outfits!It really admire these ideas!