>> I still need to work on that index card system (don't ask me why it has to be an old fashioned library card type set-up) of young designers and graduates who I've written about so that I can routinely check up on them to see what they're up to.  A wee update on Estefania Cortes Harker, whose glitter4eva MA collection for Central Saint Martins last year inspired by the strange veneer of American child beauty pageants, has earned her much editorial attention (all that glitters loves the camera evidently) and so she's quite rightly thought, why ruin a good thing?  For A/W 13-4, she's created a range of clutch bags that use the same glitter covered material as the dresses in her MA collection as well as the surprising ditzy floral linings.  The shapes are derived from the flat accoutrements that made up her stellar collection where graphic shapes would jut in and out from a dress like oversized jewellery.  These clutches continue that narrative of too-much-right-on adornment and decoration and inevitably catch the glint in my glitterbugged out eye.

Bullettjpg_05-848x1200

Bullettjpg_10-848x1200Bullet Magazine – Photography Eleanor Hardwick, Styling Tess Yopp

Clash1

Vogueitalia1
Vogue.it – Photography Nuria Rius, Styling Ines Fravezzi

Clash
Clash Magazine – Photography Willem Jaspert, Styling Matthew Joseph

Estefania

1. Domonique says:

The collection looks uniquely fresh in each editorial! Adore this designer.
    x

2. So sparkly and fun!
    divine-time.blogspot.com.au

3. Nico says:

The glitter pieces look great in the editorials!
    Would also be interested to read a piece from you on the designer Ashley Williams as her stuff at Machine-A looks amazing.

4. WOWS says:

Cool glitter collection!
    Don’t miss my last look…a mix of LADY & ROCK Style.
    Kisses from
    Win an ARMANI bag! – Worldwide Giveaway!

5. We all love shining like diamonds!<3

6. Amazing, those bags are so unusual, I want one!

7. No Debutante says:

Lots of glittery fun, thanks for introducing me to this designer. I know what you mean about keeping an index card system or something similar on designers and anyone else that I have posted about, I always mean to follow up on these posts! I use Pinterest as a kind of system, but I always just find more and more to talk about!
    I love your blog and did a little post on you a short while ago, I hope you don’t mind! Happy blogging! http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/my-style-inspirations-susie-bubble-aka.html

8. miss appo says:

Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe !
    this is my blog http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt
    my istagram username : missappowtfstreetstyle
    my facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/wtfstreetstyle
    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

9. Meital says:

amazing collection!
    glitter is so much fun!
    xx
    Très Jolie fashion blog
    follow Très Jolie via Bloglovin
    like Très Jolie on Facebook

10. Oh. My. Cheeseballs. GLITTTER!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Like some kind of moomin creation… mixed with fairy dolls and Rapunzel’s tower. style equations.
    Matilda Munyard, 12 years old

11. Eve says:

What AMAZING pieces of fashion! I love it! Another example of how amazing fashion can be with some imagination. xx

12. Amazing creations. I love the blue envelope glitter clutch.
    Christie x