>> Never had I see so many bras on show than when I was in LA.  Not in a lewd or overt way.  But they just showed up under sheer t-shirts, peeking out from underneath button-front dresses and blouses and revealed themselves in ways, that I'd feel a bit self conscious about, if I was walking down the road towards builder central near the Emirates Stadium.  In sun-drenched, vertical light-filled LA though, the combination of pretty lace bras and sheer fabrics on show somehow look completely natural.  Not that I'd want to necessarily restrict bra-peeking to one singular city.  Especially as I just found out that Goodhood in Shoreditch have started to stock New Zealand cult lingerie label Lonely.  There's a lot to love about Helene Morris and Steve Ferguson's Lonely Hearts brand with whimsical ready to wear that has made domestic and international waves through a lot of internet lovin'.  Their lingerie label Lonely though has taken on a life of its own, with their clean lines and pretty laces combined to create pretty sets that are truly too good to hide away.  See their Lonely Girls series of photographs, where bras and denim come together in harmony, bathed in natural light and framed by an attitude of "Bra?  What bra?  I'm just wearing my underwear like it's a t-shirt." and flooded with Lina Scheynius-esque vibes.

Goodhood have bought in the Chloe collection consisting of the prettiest royal blue and mint soft bra Anouk sets and then more robust shades of grey and forest green in the longline multi-strap Sabel style.  The scallop-edged Cyd bra is also a winner.  Just need to work out what levels of bra-peeking/peeping the hardy streets of Holloway Road can handle.

LUX_SOFTCUP_BRA_LUX_BRIEF_280812_LonelyHearts_SHOT11_106_large

Tumblr_mjfk5kuTA51qf4pw0o1_r1_1280

Tumblr_mjfkjb80mD1qf4pw0o1_1280

Tumblr_movtnyNJwT1qf4pw0o1_1280

Tumblr_mr1l5zBPMV1qf4pw0o1_1280

Tumblr_mla3i5PevU1qf4pw0o1_1280

1. Kerry says:

Very pretty lingerie – but not so good for those with a larger bust; would need a bit more support!!

Selfish me! *raps hand* I am of fried egg-boobs/no-boobs birth, so yes they are for less endowed gals. It’s rare for me to blog about bras at all given that I *small voice* rarely wear one and if I do, they can’t have wires in them because of my metal allergy (yes, even through lace, they make me itch) so yeah sorry, no love for support-laden bras at all!

3. Lydia says:

Love all of these, wish I could pull off the ‘wearing my bra like a t-shirt’ look as easy as the LA girls make it sound! x

4. SJ says:

oh lord I’m in love!
    cowbiscuits

5. Sade says:

Beautiful bra’s! I’ve been wearing my American Apparel triangle bra all summer because, well it’s far too hot to be wearing constrictive underwire bra’s!
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST
    XOXO Sade

6. ChamaFashion says:

Super pretty! I loove them!
    XO CHAMAFASHION

7. They look lovely, but I’m not sure that they’re very flattering, even for small breasted gals like me. They look like they would make my chest look even flatter than it already is!

8. Juliet says:

Apparently the next collection will have a couple of underwire bras and will support up to an E cup! Which my boobs might just be able to sneak into. Whoo!

9. jas says:

i blogged about lonely hearts too. proud to say i own a few of their bras and they are actually all they are cracked up to be. beautifully made.
    i agree that they are better for smaller chested girls (like myself).
    reckless abandon blog

10. Shelly says:

People! Obviously these are verra verra pretty! But the question here is that wearing these underneath sheer tops in places other than LA can be very dangerous for the wearer. Such fashions arouse anger in those who are deprived from freedom to dress as they want!

11. Nadya says:

It’s all about being comfortable inside what we wear, whether that a sheer shirt or a pretty lace bra

12. Love the Anouk sets! They’re just so pretty and feminine.
    The Trendstop Team

13. Jana H. says:

Oh!! I can’t belive it, this is just the only kind of bra that I can wear without feeling uncomfortable, need to buy today!!
    I promise I’ll blog a picture once I have it!!
    Jana H.